A humidifier is a device that increases moisture also known as humidity in a single room or an entire building. In the home humidifiers are commonly used to humidify a single room, while whole-house or furnace humidifiers, which connect to a home’s heating/air system, provide humidity to the entire house.
iComfort Heating and Air Conditioning provides whole home humidification.
Whole Home Humidifiaction
Honeywell Advanced Electrode Humidifier
Performance. Flexibility. Speed.
- The industry’s only duct- or wall-mountable steam option for successful install
- Smallest footprint on the market for flexible, one-person installation
- Intuitive self-diagnostics for quick service and maintenance
- Easy-access wiring with push-in terminals
- Pre-salted canister for faster startup and checkout; hinged for easy maintenance
- Auto-adaptive technology for changing water conditions
- Ideal for different size spaces; 11 or 22 gallons-per-day output
- Works with Honeywell VisionPRO® 8000, Prestige®IAQ thermostat and Lyric™ thermostat
- Includes HumidPRO™ digital humidity control
- Controllable via the Total Connect Comfort app or Lyric™ app
- Part of the Honeywell Whole-Home Comfort Solutions portfolio
- 5-year warranty
Aprilaire Humidifier – Model 800
The Aprilaire Model 800 Humidifier is a steam humidifier designed for home applications where evaporative units are less practical.
The Aprilaire Model 800 Humidifier is a whole-home solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. As a steam model, the 865 complements non-forced air heating sources and other specialty heating systems. It is installed by a local HVAC professional.
- Accommodates crawl spaces, attics and areas of the country with milder winters and non-forced air heating.
- Provides humidity to the largest of homes (up to 6,200 square feet).
- Features truly automatic control but can be installed in manual mode as well.
- Runs independently of your HVAC system to accommodate larger homes (up to 6,200 square feet)
- Delivers optimum levels of humidity control with the Automatic Digital Humidifier Control.
- Performs quietly and with simple maintenance. You only need to replace the canister.
- Has a capacity of 11.5, 16.0, 20.5, 23.3, and 34.6 gallons per day, depending on electrical draw.
- Uses cold water, which may be hard, soft or softened.